Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Assignment: Night time Shots




The assignment (Flickr group Oklahoma Through My Eyes) this month was night time shots. Hmm....is what I said. This is going to take some thought and effort. So one evening my family took a night time swim, and I thought would be a great oppoturnity. Well, the pool shots didn't turn out so great. Very hard to get action shots when you have to have your shutter speed so slow because of the lack of light.

And then I saw it. Staring right at me. Night time--the big full moon!!! I took several shots and had to play around with the settings, but overall I was pleased. Especially because I didn't make the effort to get out the tripod and these are all hand held.

And then I talked my son into walking into the street after he swam so I could capture him under the street light.

No comments: